In anticipation for my final presentation, I painted my nails to match my project. Blue and silver just like my model. I wanted to do something interesting with some vinyl strips I had leftover from my project and cross decals seemed like a good idea. I love how my nails turned out and it’s a fun and easy way to get cute nail art! (Much better than simple strips and mess free!)
What you’ll need:
- Nail polish (I used Calypso by China Glaze)
- A top coat (mine’s from Joe Fresh)
- Thin metallic vinyl strips (you can also use nail art striping tape here)
- Paint on your nail polish like you normally would.
- Cut the vinyl into desired strip lengths, ten long pieces and ten shorter pieces to form a cross on each nail.
- Apply your strips onto your nails to form a cross. You should do this while the nail polish is still a bit tacky so it has a better hold.
- Apply a top coat and let your nails dry.