As promised, a happy spring manicure, inspiration from here. It’s fairly easy to do, you just need a bit more patience than the average person but the end result is totally worth it. I can’t even begin to tell you the amount of compliments I’ve gotten on both my manicure and my dress! Happy nail art-ing! (Nail art-ing? Nail painting? I don’t know if there’s actually a verb for one doing nail art!)
What you’ll need:
- White nail polish (here)
- Blue nail polish
- Yellow nail polish
- Black rhinestones
- Stripping brush or a tooth pick
- Base coat (optional) and top coat
- Apply base coat and base colour which in this case is white. Allow the polish to dry.
- Take your stripping tool or toothpick and make petals with the yellow polish
- Take you stripping tool or toothpick and with the blue polish draw stripes on your first and third finger
- Apply the rhinestones with clear nail polish
- Finish off with a top coat to seal everything in.