Highlight of the October month has got to be Halloween; I love the opportunity to be someone else for one night. Last year I did a tutorial for rhinestone cat ears, this year I thought I’d show you guys another easy headband tutorial that you will want to wear everyday and not just for Halloween. Pair this with a red top and pants or a dress, add a red trident and tail if you’re up for it.
- Fimo Clay
- E6000 Adhesive
|DIY Devil Rhinestone Headband shown with DIY Rhinestone Cat Ears and vintage necklace|
- Take your Fimo clay and break it into quarters, you’ll need two even piece to form into horns
- Knead and shape the clay until you get a desired horn shape
- Take the rhinestones and place them into the clay marking where they are to be glued in later
- Remove rhinestones and follow the instructions on the clay packaging, bake and set.
- Glue in the rhinestones.
- Glue the horns onto the headband and allow for it to cure for 24 hours.
- Pull together your devil costume with this awesome headband!