|Wearing: Joe Fresh sweater, DIY Neckwarmer, Garage Socks (here)|
Holiday nails in a festive plaid as part of the countdown to Christmas! Can’t believe Christmas is only 3 days away and I still haven’t completed all my holiday shopping (eeek!). Anyone else scrambling to get those last minute holiday things done as well?
I actually am not a fan of the holidays, way too stressful with school and gift shopping. Summer vacations are so much better but I can’t help but dream of a White Christmas. Perfect for snuggling up in front of a fireplace with a giant cup of hot cocoa. How will you be dressing up your nails for this holiday season?
- Paint a base red on all fingers but the ring fingers; paint a black base on the ring fingers
- Take a deeper red or jelly type nail polish and do a rough gingham pattern on the red nails
- Take a thin stripper brush and paint the black plaid lines; 3 across, 3 vertically
- Repeat with gold (single lines)
- Top off the ring fingers with a gold glitter
- Top coat to seal