The iPhone 7 has been the talk of the town lately but I can’t seem to bring myself to upgrade just yet especially with talks of a grande reveal for the iPhone 8 for the 10 year anniversary. I’ll just hold onto my trusty iPhone5S and give it some much needed love in the form a new case. Said case screams KENZO to me, but luckly it just cost me a mere $5 from my local Dynamite Clothing store. Read on to see how I did these eye-nspired nails (get it? I-nspired….inspired….eye-nspired?…. I’ll stop now)
- Prep nails and paint 2 coats of a base nail colour of choice, I used three coats of Limoscene by Essie to get an even coverage.
- With a smaller paint brush, paint eye shapes in white and allow to dry
- With a fine detail brush and black nail polish, outline the white eye shapes and add lashes and pupils.
- On the remaining nails draw arced lines and small stokes that mimic a closed eye with eyelashes
- Finish off with a quick dry top coat (my favourite is Seche Vite, but remember to let the black polish dry completely or else you’ll get some smearing like I did)