- bobby pin
- eye-shadow applicator (sponge tip)
- sandwich bag
Pro Tip: Practice, practice, practice! It’ll help you build up a steady hand so you can execute some pretty awesome designs on both hands!
1. Bobby pin as a dotting tool
2. Eyeshadow applicator for quick mess free gradients!
3. Create nail decals on a sandwich bag and apply to nails! Apply the nail polish quite thickly and let it dry to about 90%, its best to have it still pliable and not crumbly.
4. Use a toothpick to draw nail designs.
5. Use tape to make crisp lines and shapes. TIP: Do one nail at a time and peel off the tape after painting over it to keep clean edges.
Good luck on your nail art!